So, the groundhog says we’re getting an early spring, and I’m quite honestly a little bummed about it! I’ve been told that I’m a weirdo because I love cold weather, but I just feel cheated this winter because it’s been so warm! So, since I’m a little sad that winter will be gone soon, I decided to make a list of things I’ll miss when it’s over 😫
- Funky tights Um hello, what’s not to love about them?! They automatically add a little pizazz to your outfit, and they’re always great conversation starters! I’m not ready to let them go!!!!
- Over-the-knee boots C’mon, you have to agree, they’re just hot! I haven’t even gotten to wear them with all the things I’ve wanted to yet, so I’ve gotta start wearing them a lot more before I’m out of time!
- Booties Ok, they just look good with everything! I wear mine with dresses, skirts, jeans, leggings…they’re just that versatile!
- Coats Sigh…I haven’t even worn all of my coats yet! Why?! Because it’s hardly been cold enough to wear them. This truly breaks my heart!!!!
- Furry vests These are just fun to wear! Not all that sensible if it’s extremely cold because you can’t wear a coat with them, but they look so cute! I’ve only worn this one once this winter, so I’ve gotta squeeze them all in soon!
- Ponchos I’ve shared with you guys before that I’m slightly obsessed with ponchos! I’ve been wearing them a lot this winter. They’re so comfy too! Oh poncho, I’m not ready to let you go either!!!!!!
So, I really could go on and on about winter fashions, and why I’m not ready to let go, but as my mom would say, “get over it,” spring is quickly approaching, so for now I’ll enjoy the last weeks of winter and rock everything I can until the bitter end!!!!!!!!
Do you guys feel the same or am I truly a weirdo about this????