It’s almost Christmas y’all! If you’re looking for something easy you can whip together to take to a work potluck, cookie exchange, or even something fun to do with your kids, I’ve got one for ya! It may sound odd, and not all that delish, but trust me, you will love chocolate covered Ritz peanut butter sandwich cookies. They’re the perfect combo of sweet and salty, and they’re easy peasy to make!
1 box of Ritz, peanut butter, and white chocolate or almond bark. I use almond bark.
- Make Ritz peanut butter sandwiches and place on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Melt almond bark in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Check to see if more time is needed and stir.
- Using tongs, dip sandwiches in chocolate and place on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Use sprinkles for decoration if you wish.
- Leave the cookies to set for about 20 minutes if you’re using almond bark. If you decide to use melted chocolate you may have to put the cookies in the freezer to set for a bit. So, I’d suggest almond bark!
Almond bark is a smidgen messy and I’d suggest using a bowl you’re not in love with and from the Dollar Tree so that you can trash it when you’re done. This stuff is like wax and doesn’t wash off anything easily. You’ll also want to use disposable tongs, plastic fork, or whatever you choose to dip with.
This is a popular treat during the holidays, so you’ve probably had them before. If not, trust me, try them and thank me later!
Leave a Reply